This Modeling Agreement is made effective as of ___________________ (enter
date), by and between Creative Christ LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and
_____________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Model”).
- PURPOSE OF CONTRACT. This Contract is for the engagement of
__________________ as a photographic model. Creative Christ LLC will
engage ________________ as a photographic model for promotion,
advertisement, gallery submission etc.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. The model will provide modeling services for the
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. As good and valuable consideration, the models will be
paid ____ per shoot. The compensation includes on-set hair, makeup, and
- TERM/TERMINATION. Model will commence work under this Contract on
____________, and will continue for _ (enter the number
of months/years), unless the Company makes a good-faith determination, prior to the
expiration of contract, that the Model’s services are no longer needed. Also, the Company
may terminate this contract if it is dissatisfied with the Model’s performance for other
- WORKING HOURS. The company will require the Model to work no more than
_a day. If the Model is required to work for more time, he/she will be paid __ per extra hour worked.
- WARDROBE. The company will furnish all Model’s will furnish Model’s wearing
apparel in connection with the assignment. All items furnished by Company will remain
property of Company.
- TRANSPORTATION AND ACCOMMODATION. Creative Christ, LLC will arrange
and pay for Model’s flight, car service, and hotel stay for the days scheduled.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. The parties understand that the Model is an
independent contractor concerning this Agreement and not an employee of the Company;
Company will not provide employment contracts, including health benefits, paid
vacation, or any other employee benefit.
- WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. All copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries,
inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”)
developed in whole or in part by Company in connection with the Services shall be the
exclusive property of Company. Works of art may not be duplicated or used for
personal/commercial advertisement by the model without prior permission from the
Company. However, the Model may use the work to create his/her portfolio.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. The model will not, at any time or in any manner, either directly
or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Model or divulge, disclose or communicate
any information that is proprietary to the Company. The model will protect such
information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be
effective after the termination of this Contract. Upon termination of this Contract, Model
will return to Company all records, notes, documentation, and other items that were used,
created, or controlled by Model during the term of this Contract.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Model agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company
from all claims, losses, expenses, fees, including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that
may be asserted against Company that result from the acts or omissions of the Company.
- DISPUTES. Any disputes arising from the terms and conditions shall be solved in good
faith through negotiation between the Parties.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the parties’ entire agreement, and there
are no promises or conditions in any other contract, whether oral or written.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or
unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and
enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or
unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision, it would become valid and
enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced
as so limited.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of
SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be executed by the parties as follows:
Model signature: _________________
Company Rep Sign. : __________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )