This Modeling Agreement is made effective as of
_______________________________ (enter date), by and between _______________
(hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and _________________________________
(hereinafter referred to as “Model”).
1. PURPOSE OF CONTRACT. This Contract is for the engagement of
______________________________ as a photographic model. The Company
will the Model as a casual clothes and bikini model. The shoot images will be
used for portfolio, sns, and website and to show the Company’s clients.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. The model will provide modeling services for the
3. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. As good and valuable consideration, the models
will be paid 20,000 yen after the completion of the shoot.
4. TERM/TERMINATION. Model will commence work under this Contract on
________________________, and will continue for _________ months, unless
the Company makes a good-faith determination, prior to the expiration of
contract, that the Model’s services are no longer needed. Also, the Company
may terminate this contract if it is dissatisfied with the Model's performance for
other good cause.
5. WORKING HOURS. The company will require the Model to work no more than 3
hours a day.
6. WARDROBE. The company will furnish the Model with bikinis for the shoot and
the Model will bring their casual clothes for the shoot. All items furnished by
Company will remain property of Company.
7. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. The parties understand that the Model is an
independent contractor concerning this Agreement and not an employee of the
Company; Company will not provide employment contracts, including health
benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit.
8. WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. All copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries,
inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the "Work
Product") developed in whole or in part by Company in connection with the
Services shall be the exclusive property of Company. Upon request, the
Company shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the Work
product's exclusive ownership.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY. The model will not, at any time or in any manner, either
directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Model or divulge, disclose or
communicate any information that is proprietary to the Company. The model will
protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall
continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Upon termination of
2 | Page
this Contract, Model will return to Company all records, notes, documentation,
and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Model during the term
of this Contract.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Model agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company
from all claims, losses, expenses, fees, including attorney fees, costs, and
judgments that may be asserted against Company that result from the acts or
omissions of the Company.
11. DISPUTES. Any disputes arising from the terms and conditions shall be solved in
good faith through negotiation between the Parties.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the parties' entire agreement,
and there are no promises or conditions in any other contract, whether oral or
13. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or
unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid
and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or
unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision, it would become valid and
enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and
enforced as so limited.
14. APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of
SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be executed by the parties as follows:
Model signature: _____________________________
Company Rep Sign. : ______________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )