MARTIAL ARTS AGREEMENT
This Martial Arts Agreement is entered into as of __________________ (“Effective Date”) by and between __________________________ (hereby referred to as “Trainer”) with a physical address at ____________________ and __________________________ (hereby referred to as “Trainee), individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as “Parties”.
- Training. The Martial Training School will offer the following martial training services: Mixed Martial Arts, Japanese Martials, Chinese Martials, Korean Martials and Brazilian Martials. All the training will take place at ____________ School.
- Term. The Martial Training will commence on _______________________ and continue for a period of O3months, O6months, O12months (Tick where applicable).
- Fees. The Trainee will pay the following amount _______________, depending on the package that they have chosen.
- Schedule. The training will commence on ____________ hrs and end at _________ hrs. Missing the training sessions will not qualify a reimbursement of the fee paid. Forfeiture of the training sessions will result in the loss of financial investment.
- Trainee’s obligations. The Trainee will be required to attend all sessions promptly and obey the instructor’s directions and instructions.
- Termination. This Agreement can be terminated if the Trainee disrupts other trainees and conducts themselves abnormally.
- Representations. The Trainee represents and acknowledges that the Trainer may take photographs and videos during the training sessions. The Trainee agrees for the Trainer to take such pictures and videos for the purposes of advertising the school.
- Liability Waiver. The Trainee recognizes the risks of injury that may occur during training and therefore releases the School from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, damages, costs, liabilities, expense of judgments, including attorney’s fees and court costs, that arise out of my participation in the program.
- Force Majeure. The Parties will be excused from performing under this Agreement if performance is prevented by a condition beyond control of the Parties such as acts of God, war, civil insurrection, government action or public emergency (but only for as long as such unforeseen occurrences exist). Both Parties will take all reasonable steps to assure performance of their contractual obligation when the unforeseen occurrences have ceased to exist, but resumption of performance will be subject to negotiation between the Parties if more than six (6) months has passed since either suspension of obligations under this Agreement or substantially changed circumstances.
- Severability. Each paragraph and provision of this Agreement is severable from the entire Agreement, and if any provision is declared invalid, the remaining provision will remain in effect.
- Binding agreement. The Parties represent that they have capacity to enter into this agreement and that the Agreement is legally binding between the Parties.
- Governing law /Venue. This Agreement and all mandates arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be constructed and enforced according to the laws of the State of __________.
- Dispute Resolution. Any disputes arising between the Parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement will be resolved in good faith through mediation.
- Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Contract represents the entire agreement between the Parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties affix their signatures and agree to be bound as follows:
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )