This Marketing/Promotion Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Calis Finest Radio LLC, Contact Info: ___________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _____________, Address ____________ (herein referred to as the “Sponsor”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period Six Months commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company shall promote and advertise the Sponsor’s products/services/brand to grow conversation rates and increase traffic to the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor shall pay _____________ Dollars for the services covered under this Agreement, paid on the 1st of each month via PayPal, Zelle, CashApp and money order. Kindly note that checks are not accepted.
- The Sponsor shall pay _______ Dollars non-refundable deposit for the first month of service.
- Bonuses shall be paid for consumer growth, as well as event coordination, planning, viral Ads created by the Company.
- A “Finder’s fee” shall also apply for gaining access to similar businesses for the sake of networking and growth. This amount shall be negotiated between the Parties.
In the unfortunate event the Company fails to meet the agreed terms, they shall offer the Sponsor a refund for service minus those already provided.
The Company agrees to keep the Sponsor’s confidential information such as trade secrets, formulas or any details pertaining the Sponsor that may be communicated to the Company for the purpose of this Agreement confidential. The Company shall not use the said information without prior written consent by the Sponsor except if the information is required by law and/or the information is already in the public domain.
The Company shall own all legal rights to all independent productions, content, outside revenue acquired through the Company’s services during the phase of the project. The Sponsor shall be solely responsible for all/any legal issues including but not limited to copyright infringement claims arising from the use of Ads and promotional content produced by the Company. It is the Sponsor’s responsibility to check that the content provided under this Agreement does not infringe on any existing intellectual proprietary rights. The Sponsor agrees to indemnify the Company against such claims.
The Company shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Sponsor shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- WAIVER AND ASSIGNMENT.
- The waiver by either Party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall NOT in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- No Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent by the other Party.
- FORCE MAJEURE.
The failure on the part of the Company to perform their obligation under this Agreement will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. However, it is the responsibility of the Company to promptly notify the Sponsor of such delays and inconveniences that may interfere with the execution of this Agreement.
- The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a _____ Day Written Notice on the same.
- The Company may at any time and without prior written Notice terminate/cancel this Agreement if the Sponsor fails to pay the monthly rates or bonuses for incentives which shall also include legal ramifications for unpaid work and services shall be applied.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the State of California, USA.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ___________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
SPONSOR: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )