LAPTOP SALE AGREEMENT.
This Laptop Sale Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ____________________, Contact Info: _________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”), and ______________, Contact Info: ___________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
- The Seller shall sell a Laptop to the Buyer through an online executed trade. The laptop model and specifications are; __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- Once the Seller has received the payment, they shall hand over the laptop to UPS Delivery Company, and send the Buyer the tracking number of the package.
- PAYMENT/SHIPMENT FEES.
- The Buyer shall pay _________ Euros for the laptop, payment shall be made before the _____ day of _____ 2021 through the Seller’s ________ account.
- The Buyer shall pay ____ Euros as shipment fees for the UPS Delivery Company.
- The Buyer acknowledges and understands that the Seller is not responsible for any damage and/or loss of the package while it is on transit from Poland to the UK. The Seller shall not be held responsible for any damages caused to the laptop while on transit, unless such damage is due to the Seller’s negligence. The Buyer agrees to indemnify the Seller against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- RETURN POLICY/REFUND.
The Buyer can return the laptop to the Seller, however the Buyer understands that there shall be no refund of the amount paid.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Poland.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
SELLER: Signature: __________________________________
BUYER: Signature: ___________________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )