JANITORIAL/HOUSEKEEPING CLEANING AGREEMENT.
This Janitorial/Housekeeping Cleaning Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Mopheads Cleaning LLC, Contact Info: _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Address _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company, which offers janitorial/housekeeping cleaning services to the Customer at the Customer’s residence and/or office. The Company shall be offering the following services to the Customer herein:
☐One time deep cleaning service. ☐Weekly deep cleaning service.
☐Monthly deep cleaning service. ☐Carpet cleaning service ☐Disinfectant fog spray services.
Time From: ___________________ To: ______________________
Number of people needed for the job: _________________________.
Any special requirement: ________________________.
The Company charges ______ Dollars for the services provided under this Agreement, 50% down payment shall be made on the Effective Date herein and the balance paid within 3 working upon completion of the service.
- The Company and/or the Company’s employees shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage caused to the Customer’s carpet, couch and furniture, as long as such damages are not as a result of the Company’s negligence. The Customer shall hold the Company and the Company’s employees blameless in the event of damage caused to the Customer’s carpet, couch and furniture during cleaning. The Customer waives their right to ask for damages in cost or otherwise.
- The Customer shall not, during the term of this Agreement, be held liable for any injuries sustained by the Company or any of the Company’s employees while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as the injuries are not in any way due to the Customer’s negligence. The Company agrees to indemnify the Customer against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE.
The failure on the part of the Company and/or the Company’s employees to perform their obligation under this contract will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. The Company shall inform the Customer of such inconveniences promptly.
The Company shall allow the Customer 2 reschedules after the agreed upon start date, the 3rd reschedule shall amount to an automatic termination of this Agreement. The Customer shall forfeit the down payment made for the services.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the State of Ohio, USA.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Customer and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Customer may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ _________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CUSTOMER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )