MUNKEY IMAGES LLC
THIS AGREEMENT is made on Friday, the 17th day of December 2021 (hereinafter “Effective Date”) by the Company and the Investor (collectively referred to as the “Parties” or individually as the “Party”) and includes that Party’s successors and assigns.
In consideration of covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, Parties agree to the following terms and conditions and to be bound thereby:
- Term: This Agreement shall be valid from the Effective Date until termination.
- The Investor shall give the Company $ 10,000 in cash, within 30 days from the Effective Date, as the Investment herein which amount may be added by the Investor at their discretion. This Investment will be channeled by the Company to a Florida Crypto themed apparel LLC.
- For the Investment, the Investor will get gains in cryptocurrency/crypto transferred to their current crypto wallet(s), which will be available on itrust, coinbase, or other platforms. Before the deposit is made, the Investor must confirm the wallet address; it is under Investor responsibility once sent.
Gains are only transferred on the 7th of the month; residuals gain, which are not guaranteed. Their account will grow.
- The Company will provide the Investor with a tablet to access the Investment that will have their information on it and be held by the Company. The residuals of the cryptocurrency will pay for this tablet, it includes the tablet and case. It will belong to the Investor when you close the account.
- The Investor agrees and understands that all investments come with risk. Cryptocurrency can lose all of its value. The Investor should invest what they can afford to lose. The Company does not insure any investments. All investments made are made at the risk of the Investor.
- This is an open contract, and the Investor can withdraw at any time to close their Investment at the current value of the portfolio. The Investor must, however give a written notice of _______days to withdraw and close the account.
- A transfer takes 7-10 business days.
- All exchanges or wallets transfer/fees will be charged to the Investor.
- The Investor can withdraw amounts from their portfolio as needed. There is a 10% charge to withdraw from their portfolio each time, and there’s an additional 30% if liquidated for 72 hours.
- From the Investor’s initial Investment, the account will send the residual payment
- as long as the account permits it.
- To keep the accounts, the website does not have the Investor’s cryptocurrency address for protection.
- The Investor is responsible for all fees associated with the withdrawal herein.
- Crypto Wallets
- The Company will have access to the Investor’s crypto wallets to make deposits.
- The Company cannot withdraw from the Investor’s wallets without written permission.
- The Company can create crypto wallets for the Investor.
- The Company cannot change the passwords or information on the Investor’s wallets.
- Monthly Residual (Royalty)
If it is done by the last day of the month, the ex-dividend date
The royalties are determined by 10% of Investment to the nearest hundred (rounding down) and will be paid out based on the Investment amount on (ex-dividend date)
- The Investor will determine what amount to receive monthly based on their Investment. This amount is based on 10% of the amount invested as the markets permit.
- The Investor can change the amount of the monthly residual goal by adding the 10 to 1 ratio by 100s.
- Referrals are to be notified at the beginning of the Contract. The referral will be added to the Investor account. The referral will add to their account after their initial Investment. If the Investment is $1500 or more, they will be eligible for $50. There are no limits as to how many referrals can be received. Referral credits will be added to the Investor’s portfolio after their referral has placed their Investment. The referral must state who they were referred by at signing. The referrals credit will be as follows:
- $50 with a $500 investment
- $100 with a $1000 investment
- $250 with a $5000 investment
- $500 with a $10000 investment
- $1000 & $20 monthly residual with a $25000 investment
The $20 monthly residual will continue while the Investor and their referral are members. The Investor will receive a referral credit every time their referral adds and meets the investment amount. This amount cannot include referral credits.
- Website: The Company will receive a username and password to their portfolio at Munkeycoins.com. The Company will have administrative rights to the website.
- Non-assignment: Neither Party shall transfer or assign this Agreement without the other Party’s consent which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- Indemnification. A Party shall indemnify the other Party from and against all claim, loss, and damage caused by them in connection with this Agreement. If the claim, loss, or damage are caused jointly by the Parties, each Party shall bear the claims, loss, or damage in proportion to their degree of contribution to the claim, loss, or damage.
- Confidentiality: All non-public, confidential, or proprietary information of a Party (Disclosing Party), whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic or other form or media, and whether or not marked, designated or otherwise identified as “confidential” in connection with this Contract is confidential, solely for the use of performing this Contract and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by the Disclosing Party in writing. Upon the Disclosing Party’s request, the other Party (Recipient Party) shall promptly return all documents and other confidential materials received from Disclosing Party. Disclosing Party shall be entitled to injunctive relief for any violation of this Section. This Section does not apply to information that is: (a) in the public domain; (b) known to Recipient Party at the time of disclosure, or (c) rightfully obtained by Recipient Party on a non-confidential basis from a third party. In addition, this Agreement is confidential and cannot be divulged to third parties by a Party, unless as provided by law, without the written consent of the other Party.
- Further Assurances: Each Party hereto agrees to perform any further acts and to execute and deliver any further documents that may be reasonably necessary to carry out the provisions of this Agreement.
- Force Majeure: For this Agreement, “Force Majeure” means an event which a diligent party could not have reasonably avoided in the circumstances, which is beyond the control of a party and includes, but is not limited to, war, riots, civil disorder, earthquake, storm, flood or adverse weather conditions, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action, terrorist acts, confiscation or any other action by government agencies. A Party’s failure to fulfill its obligations due to Force Majeure shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement, provided that the Party has taken all reasonable precautions, due care, reasonable alternative measures, and minimal delay all to carry out the terms of this Agreement.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement, at any time upon giving the other Party no less than ________notice in writing. If a Party wishes to terminate the Contract with less than this stated period, the other Party reserves the right to charge costs that they have already paid in advance or incurred.
- The termination of this Agreement shall not discharge the liabilities accumulated by either Party.
- Any Clauses intended by the Parties or this Agreement to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement by whatever cause.
- Dispute Resolution
Parties agree to settle disputes under this Agreement through (select one)
☐Negotiation ☐Mediation ☐Arbitration ☐Litigation.
- Court Costs and Attorneys’ Fees: In any action under this Agreement, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover costs of court and reasonable attorneys’ fees from the other Party, which fees shall be in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
- Parties’ acknowledgments: The Parties acknowledge that they have been provided with the opportunity to negotiate this Agreement and to seek legal counsel before signing this Agreement. In addition, they acknowledge that they have the capacity to contract and enter into this Agreement and that further, they have entered into this Agreement freely and voluntarily.
- General provisions
- This Agreement may be amended only by the written consent of the Parties hereto.
- If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties. It supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the Parties concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The parties will exercise utmost good faith in this Agreement.
- Unless otherwise provided, failure by either Party to enforce any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of their right to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement. No waiver by either Party of any breach of, or of compliance with, any condition or provision of this Agreement by the other Party shall be considered a waiver of any other condition or provision or of the same condition or provision at another time.
- This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be an original and all of which constitute the same instrument.
- The Article and Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience, and they form in no part of this Agreement and shall not affect its interpretation.
- Whenever used herein, the singular number shall include the plural, and the plural number shall include the singular.
- Any references herein to the masculine gender or the masculine form of any noun, adjective, or possessive shall be construed to include the feminine or neuter gender and form, and vice versa.
- This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of _____________ and its Courts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Any notice required to be given between the Parties pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given at the time when actually received as a consequence of any effective method of delivery at the following addresses (including email) or such changed address as the Party shall have specified by written notice, provided that any notice of change of address shall be effective only upon actual receipt.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Agreement, as set forth below.
|Signed by the duly authorized representative of the COMPANY Signature: Name: Designation: Date:||Signed by the INVESTOR/ duly authorized representative of the INVESTOR Signature: Name: Designation: Date:|
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )