BETWEEN: INTO LIVING SA DE CV of address [ADDRESS] represented by [NAME OF COMPANY REP e.g. CEO]
Hereinafter referred to as “Company/ Into Living LLC”
AND: [NAME OF INVESTOR] (A Company or Individual Person) of address [ADDRESS] represented by [If the investor is a company, write name of the representative.]
Hereinafter referred to as “Investor”
WHEREAS, the Company is a Mexican- based Construction Company;
WHEREAS, the Investor agrees to invest in the Construction Company;
WHEREAS, the Company intends to buy land and construct the project (herein “the project)
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises, and of the mutual promises and undertakings herein contained, the parties, intending to be legally bound, do agree as follows:
- THE PROJECT
This agreement contains an attachment labeled “Exhibit 1”. Exhibit 1 is the project/ Construction schedule. This schedule describes the details of the project
- OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
The parties to this agreement agree as follows:
Into Living SA de CV
- Into Living, LLC accepts the investment by the investor according to the terms of this agreement.
- As consideration, the Company shall deliver the proposed project on time and in a professional manner.
- [NAME OF INVESTOR] agrees to invest in Into Living LLC according to the terms of this agreement.
- The investor shall pay for the land to be constructed upon in addition to 30% of the total construction cost before construction begins.
- Additional purchase costs entail the following:
- Notary fee
- Agency fee
- Sourcing fee
- Company set up cost
- Legal fees (legal advice and due diligence)
- Accounting (Yearly )
- Architect fee
- Construction permit(s)
- The Investor will make payments on time. Late payment will attract penalties and in turn will result to losses which will affect both parties and frustrate the project.
- The penalty amount for late payment shall be 6% P.A above the central bank rate of Mexico.
- Should any amount be later than 45 days, this agreement will be terminated without further notice.
- This agreement shall remain in effect for ________________ (years/months).
- This Agreement shall be operative from the date of execution of this Agreement and shall run until the Agreement is terminated according to the terms of this agreement
Neither Party will use, copy, adapt, alter or part with possession of any information of the other which is disclosed or otherwise comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement and which is of a confidential nature. This obligation will not apply to information which the recipient can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained or which the recipient obtains from some other person with good legal title to it or which is in or comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the recipient or which is independently developed by or for the recipient.
- Either Party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement upon a written notice of termination to the other Party.
- Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, upon the termination of this Agreement, any arrangement tied to this agreement then in effect will immediately terminate.
- Termination by the investor will be penalized and the invested capital will not be refunded.
- Violation of any part of this agreement shall immediately terminate this agreement.
- In the event where a dispute arises and the parties fail to amicably resolve the dispute, this agreement may be terminated as a result.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the two parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement. This agreement may be modified at any time, provided there is written consent of both parties to this contract.
The parties agree that if any portion of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be struck from the record and the remaining provisions will retain their full force and effect.
This contract shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico
In Witness Whereof, this Agreement is duly executed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties as set forth below:
Official Signature: _______________________________________
Official Signature: __________________________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )