INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AGREEMENT
This Investment Account Agreement is entered into by and between _______________________ (“the Husband”) and ____________________ (“Wife”). Individually referred to as ‘Party’ and collectively referred to as ‘Parties’. The Parties enter this Agreement for the purpose of access, use, utilization and disposal of their mutual investment account. They intend to be legally bound as follows:
- FUNDS. The Parties agree that the Funds assigned to the Wife from now, will remain the property of the Wife and will continue to be her property in the event of a divorce or death unless this agreement is terminated.
- TERM. This Agreement will commence on the effective date and continue in perpetuity unless terminated by mutual agreement by the Parties.
- ACCESS. Both Parties will have access to the investment account during their lifetime and in case of death of either Party. The Wife has the right to exercise the transfer of all cash balances in the account at any time.
- USE. The Parties will use the fund in the investment account as follows: _________________________________________
- SIGNATORIES. Both Parties are owners of the account and are signatories of the account.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any disputes arising between the parties that are in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement will solved through litigation in the courts of Abu Dhabi UAE.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement will be governed and construed according to the laws of Abu Dhabi.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties execute the Agreement as follows:
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )