INFLUENCER AGENT AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made effective as of _______________________, by and between __________________________ (hereinafter “the Agent”) AND Audrey Ducasse (hereinafter “the Influencer”). Individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as “Parties”. The Parties agree as follows:
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Agent will secure Audrey Ducasse an influencer marketing deal with Fashion Nova, whereby the Influencer will be paid 10k with 5k paid upfront.
- INFLUENCER OBLIGATIONS. Audrey will be required to perform influencer services as required by Fashion Nova.
- CONSIDERATION. As good and valuable consideration for the services provided by the Agent, Audrey Ducasse will reimburse the agent a sum of 5k that will be paid upfront and an additional $ 1500 for legal fees incurred in the process of obtaining the money within 2 days after she is paid by Fashion Nova.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES. The parties understand that Agent is an independent contractor with respect to Influencer and not an employee of the Influencer. Influencer will not provide employee benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Agent.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Each Party agrees to retain in confidence at all times and to require its employees, consultants, professional representatives and agents to retain in confidence all information disclosed by the other Party. Each Party shall only use the other’s information solely for the purpose of performing obligations under this Agreement, and only disclose the Confidential Information on a need-to-know basis. Each party shall take all necessary precautions in handling the Confidential Information of the other party and limit disclosures on a strict need-to-know basis.
- NOTICES. All notices required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given: (a) upon personal delivery to the party to be notified; (b) when sent by facsimile or other electronic means (in each case with confirmation of receipt) if sent during normal business hours of the recipient, or if not, then on the next business day; (c) three (3) days after having been sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid; or (d) one day after deposit with an internationally recognized overnight courier, specifying next day delivery, with written verification of receipt. All communications shall be to such address as a party may designate pursuant to notice given by such party in accordance with the terms of this section.
- GOVERNING LAW. The law of the State of California shall govern this Agreement.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any disputes arising with regard to the subject matter of this agreement shall be solved by litigation per the federal courts in California.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the parties’ entire agreement, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the Parties.
- AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties execute this Agreement as follows:
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )