INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This Independent Contractor Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into by the undersigned parties Asset Recovery Help Hotline LLC (the “Company”) AND __________________ (the “Contractor”)on _______________
In consideration of the promises, rights and obligations set forth below, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The term of this Agreement shall begin on ________________and continue until ______________. The term of this Agreement may be extended by mutual agreement between the parties.
The Contractor will provide the following services:
The Contractor must report daily to the work station by emailing the pictures of the progress or video call the owner. Failure to comply or report the progress, contractors agrees to deduct $ 100 per day.
The Contractor agrees to finish the work within the agreed timeline per phase. Any delay should be agreed upon by both parties in writing.
Subject to providing the services as outlined above, the Contractor will be paid the sum of ___________per phase. The Company will be invoiced per phase with payment due within _________business days of receipt of the invoice.
The Contractor will get paid once the phase is completely done, inspected, viewed and approved by owner. Failure to complete within the agreed timeline of the phase would result to a penalty of $300 per day deduction from the agreed phase labor.
The Contractor will provide the Contractor services to the Company as an independent contractor and not as an employee:
- The Contractor agrees that the Company shall have no liability or responsibility for the withholding, collection or payment of taxes, employment insurance, medical and health insurance premiums on any amounts paid by the Company to the Contractor or amounts paid by the Contractor to its employees or contractors. The Contractor also agrees to indemnify the Company from any and all claims in respect to the Company’s failure to withhold and/or remit any taxes, health insurance, employment insurance premiums or pension plan contributions.
- The Contractor agrees that as an independent contractor, the Contractor will not be qualified to participate in or to receive any employee benefits that the Company may extend to its employees.
- The Contractor is free to provide services to other clients, so long as such other clients are not in competition with the Company and so long as there is no interference with the Contractor’s contractual obligations to the Company.
- The Contractor is responsible for any accidents that could happen whilst working at the property and the Contractor waiver their rights and claims against the Company if any accidents occur.
- The Contractor has no authority to and will not exercise or hold itself out as having any authority to enter into or conclude any contract or to undertake any commitment or obligation for, in the name of or on behalf of the Company.
- Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
The Contractor hereby represents and warrants to the Company that it is not party to any written or oral agreement with any third party that would restrict its ability to enter into this Agreement or the Confidentiality and Proprietary Information Agreement or to perform the Contractor’s obligations, hereunder and the Contractor will not, by providing services to the Company, breach any non-disclosure, proprietary rights, non-competition, non-solicitation or other covenant in favor of any third party.
The Independent Contractor relationship contemplated by this Agreement is to conclude on _______________________.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties and the provisions of this Agreement shall supersede all prior oral and written commitments, contracts and understanding with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended only by mutual written agreement of the party.
- Governing Law and Principles of Construction
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with _________law. If any provision in this Agreement is declared illegal or unenforceable, the provision will become void, leaving the remainder of this Agreement in full force and effect.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives, effective as of the day and year first written above.
COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE CONTRACTOR
Name: _____________________ Name: ___________________
Signature: ____________________ Signature: ____________________
Date: _______________________ Date: _______________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )