This Independent Contractor Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Dhaxle Inc., Contact Info: 1122 Washington Ave, Lansdale, PA 19446, USA (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Contact Info: ___________, (herein referred to as the “Client” or “Project Owner”).
WHEREAS, the Company, acting in its capacity as an independent contractor, facilitates a connection between the Client and service providers.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ______ [Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein, renewable until the final execution of the approved project.
The Company is being hired by the Client to facilitate connection to service providers needed to provide the following services;
Location for the project: _______________________
Dates/times: ____________ To: _________________
Number of service providers needed for the project: ____________
The Client shall provide the Company the specifications for each project, the Company allows for up to ________ free revisions/amendments/corrections per project.
- The Client shall pay ______ monthly subscription fees for the platform, paid from the date of the project approval until final completion of the project.
- The Client shall pay _________ Dollars for the services covered under this Agreement and payments shall be made as follows:
- 30% * 1 at the Effective Date herein.
- 15% * 4 subsequent terms (monthly, quarterly, semestery) as chosen by the Client.
- 10% * 1 at the completion of the project.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Company and the Company’s service providers shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
The Client understands and agrees that all communications with the Company provided service providers must be made through the Company. The Client shall not have any direct or indirect communication with the service provider/ the Company’s partners involved in the delivery of services without prior written notice with the Company. Communication under this clause includes any contact between the Client and the service providers with the aim of doing business without the Company’s knowledge and consent.
The failure on the part of the Company and/or the service providers provided presented for the Client’s project to perform their obligation under this Agreement will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties.
- Parties agree that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a _____ Day Written Notice on the termination/cancellation. The Client shall ensure to pay the Company for service provided before the termination/cancellation is made effective.
- The Company may cancel/terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if the Driver violates any of the terms stated, including but not limited to;
- Failing to make payments on time, the Client shall provide alternative methods/timelines to settle undue payment. Failure to provide alternative methods, the Company shall sue for the undue payments and any other damages as would be awarded by the Court. The Client shall also be liable to pay for all and any attorney fees incurred by the Company during the litigation process.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, and/or mistake-the Company shall terminate/cancel this Agreement if there is evidence of fraud, misrepresentation and/or mistake during the formation of the contract.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION.
- The Parties agree to use arbitration for dispute resolution in the unfortunate event of issues arising from the performance of this Agreement. Primarily this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Delaware, USA. However, this Agreement shall be governed by state laws in countries where Dhaxle has subsidiaries.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Client and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Client may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: Signature: _______________________________________
CLIENT: Signature: ___________________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )