HOTSPOT MINER PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.
This Hotspot Miner Partnership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between LongFi Connect, Contact Info: __________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Host”), and ____________, Contact Info: ______________ (herein referred to as the “Miner Owner”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of ___________ [Weeks/Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Partners’ obligations shall be:
- Provide the Miner Owner with the hosting services and maintenance.
- Shall provide the services for the placing of the Miner Owner at a location deemed best location for producing HNT.
- Miner Owner.
Provide hotspot miner to the Host to connect for use in any necessary to maximize the production of HNT.
The Partners shall split any profits made at 40/60; 40% for the Miner Owner and 60% of the Host, distributed weekly. The Miner Owner understands that the services covered under this Agreement shall be discontinued if they fail to make weekly disbursements as agreed.
- The Host shall not be held responsible for any and all loss or damage suffered by the Miner Owner for the services provided under this Agreement. The Miner Owner = understands and agrees to defend and indemnify the Host against all related claims.
- The Host shall not be held responsible for the guarantee and/or production of HNT.
- WAIVER AND ASSIGNMENT.
- The waiver by either Party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall NOT in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- No Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent by the other Party.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a mediation process in accordance with the ADR regulations of the State of California, USA.
Parties agree that either Party can cancel/terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a ________ Day Written Notice on the cancel/termination. In the event that the Miner Owner cancels/terminates this Agreement, they shall liable to pay a service fee required to be paid prior to shipment of miner back to the Miner Owner. The Specific amount shall be discussed then.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in California, USA.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
HOST: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
MINER OWNER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )