GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR 3943 MOJADO CT LAS VEGAS NV 89121 BETWEEN THE “LANDLORD” AND “TENANT”
- Tenant (full name)
References to the property or vacation rental means 3943 Mojado Ct Las Vegas NV 89121 and includes any part or parts of it.
This Agreement shall be valid from the date of execution until termination.
Rent payable is $…………………………………………………………………………..
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
On the commencementof this tenancy the tenant shall deposit with the Landlord and maintain through out the duration an amount of $300 as security for the performance of their obligations under this tenancy.
The deposit shall be refundable to the tenant at check-out and the delivery up of the premises in
proper condition and per the provisions of this tenancy. To expedite this process,
the Landlord will collect it through their CashApp account and guests must submit a photo ID.
- Rules and Regulations
The tenant shall;
- Pay the rent when due and in the manner specified.
- Adhere to the house rules, which for the avoidance of doubt include;
- The max occupancy is ten guests at any given time. For clarification, this number applies to all overnight guests, day visitors, and children. Unless otherwise approved by the host, occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in the immediate removal of the tenant and other party members from the vacation rental and forfeiture of all amounts paid. The city of Las Vegas establishes maximum occupancy. Additional guest will be charged $100 per guest and will receive the first warning;
- No house parties or events at the property;
- No Loud music outside the property’s backyard past 11 PM;
- No drinking, smoking, or gathering in front of the property;
- Coming out to the front of the property fully clothed;
- No glassware around the pool area;
- No smoking of any kind inside the house, there is a ($200) fee if odours of any kind inside the house are noticed; and
- Loading and unloading luggage inside the garage.
Three warnings will be issued in violation of the house rules. The first warning will either be a call or text to the tenant about the warning, while in the second warning, security personnel will be sent to the house, and they have a fee of $150 per call. The tenant’s guest will be responsible for this fee. Finally, in the third warning, the tenant will be asked to leave the property without any refund.
This Agreement shall terminate once the tenant has checked out of the property or where there has
been breach of this Agreement.
The person on the reservation is responsible for any damage or loss occurring during their stay, violations of house rules or policies, additional cleaning fees, and any fines or other costs incurred by the tenant’s behavior or of any other occupant during their stay in violation of laws or other regulations.
The tenant grants the landlord permission to charge the credit card or the security deposit used to book the rental property for any such damages, including, but not limited to, additional cleaning fees.
- Indemnity & Hold Harmless
The tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless his host and next vacation home for any liabilities, claims, damages, injuries, costs, or expenses whatsoever arising from or related to their use or occupancy of the vacation rental, including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, damage, or loss of any kind resulting from their actions or omissions, and the acts or omissions of other Occupants, during or relating to their stay.
- Assumption of Risk.
The tenant and anyone using the vacation rental during their stay accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the vacation rental and surrounding property, the pool, hot tub, or any other body of water, any water-related activities, features on the property, activities participated in during their stay on or off the property, amenities provided at the property, or third-party transportation vendors, as applicable, whether or not disclosed in the listing.
This Agreement contains the whole Agreement and understanding between the Parties relating to the transaction provided for in this Agreement. Accordingly, it supersedes all previous agreements (if any), whether written or oral, between the Parties regarding such matters.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have set their hands the day and year first hereinabove written.
SIGNED by the Landlord )
SIGNED by the Tenant )
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )