GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) dated this _____ day of ____________________, 2020 BETWEEN:
Cranestone Building Services of 6125 Vicksburg LN N # 321 Plymouth, MN 55446
Roseville Masonic Center of 1321 County Road B2 W Saint Paul, MN 55113
- The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
- The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with services (the “Services) consisting of janitorial services as described in the proposal.
- The Contractor shall provide janitorial services to the Client twice a month with additional visits when requested.
- The Contractor undertakes to compensate the Client in case of damage of property in the performance of janitorial services on the Client’s premises.
- The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
- The Client shall pay the Contractor an initial cost of $160.31 and a cost of 118.11 for every time the Contractor performs janitorial services on the Client’s premises.
- Payment is inclusive of sales tax.
- The Client shall make monthly payments on a net 30 basis.
- The Client shall be billed 15% of the total amount due with each invoice exceeding 45 days.
Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely until terminated as provided in this Agreement.
- In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement, that Party will be required to provide at least 30 days’ notice to the other party.
- In the event that either Party breaches a material provision under this Agreement, the non-defaulting Party may terminate this Agreement and require the defaulting Party to indemnify the non-defaulting Party against all reasonable damages.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Contractor will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
Reimbursement of Expenses
- The Contractor will not be reimbursed for expenses incurred by the Contractor in connection with providing the Services of this Agreement.
- The Contractor understands and agrees that any attempt on the part of the Contractor to induce other employees or contractors to leave the Client’s employ, or any effort by the Contractor to interfere with the Client’s relationship with his employees or other service providers would be harmful and damaging to the Client.
- Until this agreement expires or is terminated, the Contractor will not in any way directly or indirectly:
- Induce or attempt to induce any employee or other service provider of the Client to quit employment or retainer with the client;
- Otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Client’s relationship with its employees or other service providers;
- Discuss employment opportunities or provide information about competitive employment to any of the Client’s employees or other service providers; or
- Solicit, entice, or hire away any employee or other service provider of the Client.
Return of Property
- Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
- In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
- All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties of this Agreement as follows:
- Cranestone Building Services
Address: 6125 Vicksburg LN N # 321 Plymouth, MN 55446
Address: 1321 County Road B2 W Saint Paul, MN 55113
or to such other address as any Party may from time to time notify the other.
Modification of Agreement
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
- The Contractor will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
- It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement, or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Parties have duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on this 27th Day of September, 2020.
WITNESS: _____________________ Cranestone Building Services
WITNESS: _____________________ Roseville Masonic Center
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )