FREELANCE VIDEOGRAPHER/PHOTOGRAPHER AGREEMENT.
This Freelancer Videographer/Photographer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ___________________, Contact Info: ________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ________________, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Freelancer”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of ____________ [Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company is hiring the Freelancer to provide the following services:
- Shooting-to create videos and photo content according to the Company’s instructions and specifications.
- Editing-the Freelancer shall edit content provided and deliver within schedule with teasers. The Freelancer shall not be paid for any work done after the timeframe offered.
- The Freelancer shall add sound and/or music to the video when and where directed by the Company.
- The Company shall pay the Freelancer Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) per month for the services covered under this Agreement. Payment shall be made only if the Freelancer delivers work within schedule.
- The Company shall pay for the Freelancer’s and the Freelancer’s team’s travel and accommodation expenses where such expenses are to cover the Company’s tasks as covered under this Agreement.
- In the event that the Freelancer employees a team and/or outsources services from 3rd party freelancers, the Freelancer shall be responsible for paying for such services.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- The Freelancer agrees and understands that once the Company has made all payments and the photos and videos have be given to the Company, they shall forfeit all their rights to the content. The Company shall own any and all proprietary rights including copyrights to the videos and photos covered under this Agreement. The Company shall enjoy all the legal rights to the content, to use, reuse, sell, alter, post commercially and in any other way the Company wishes. The Freelancer shall not, during the term of this Agreement or upon termination thereof, lay any real or imagined claims, proprietary rights to the content.
- The Freelancer may, with the Company’s written consent, use some of the photos and videos covered is this Agreement as part of their work portfolio.
The Freelancer understands the risks involved in their line of job as covered under this Agreement. The Company shall not be held responsible for any injuries suffered by the Freelancer and/or the Freelancer’s teammates as they perform their obligations under this Agreement, provided the injuries are not as a result of the Company’s negligence. The Freelancer and the Freelancer’s teammates agree to indemnify the Company against any and all related claims.
- WAIVER AND ASSIGNMENT.
- The waiver by either Party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall NOT in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- No Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent by the other Party.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a mediation process in accordance with the ADR regulations of the State of California, USA.
Parties agree that either Party can cancel/terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a ________ Day Written Notice on the cancel/termination. The Company shall ensure to pay the Freelancer any outstanding balance for the services covered under this Agreement before the termination/cancellation is effected.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in California, USA.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
FREELANCER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )