EVENT HOSTING AGREEMENT.
This Event Hosting Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ____________, Contact Info; _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Host”), and ______________, Contact Info: _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Venue”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The official term of this Agreement commences on the “Effective Date” and shall last for as long as the Host and the Venue work together.
The Host shall be hosting events at the Venue located __________ in New York and at ________ in New Jersey.
Date: ☐20th and 21st in New York
☐27th and 28th in New Jersey.
The Host shall receive 10% of all sales made by the people specifically at the event, payment shall be made within 48 hours upon completion of each event. Note; failure to pay the Host within the stipulated time shall entitle the Host to receive ____ Dollars as fees for late payment in addition to the 10%.
Parties agree that this Agreement shall only be terminated/cancelled in the event of natural disasters such as Covid-19, bad weather, death of either Party or any other reasons that are beyond the control of the Parties.
- The Host shall not be held responsible for any and all legal issues arising from the event, including but not limited to the loss or damage of any tools, equipment and any materials used at the event by the attendees, provided that such loss and/or damage was not as a result of the Host’s negligence. The Venue shall indemnify the Host against any and all such liability.
- The Venue shall not be held liable for any injuries suffered by the Host while performing their obligations under this Agreement provided that such injuries is not as a result of the Venue’s negligence.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and New Jersey, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in New York and New Jersey, USA.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Host and the Venue and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Venue may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Host’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
HOST: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
VENUE: _______________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )