TYPE OF EVENT:
NUMBER OF GUESTS:
SET UP: Private lounge
PAYMENET MODE: The Client shall pay 50% of the total amount upon signing this agreement and the 50% balance will be due 3 days before the event date.
CREDIT CARD NUMBER:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This event agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between Jet Set Events and Marketing Inc. (“Venue”) and __________________ (the “Client”) effective as of __________________________.
The Parties agree to be bound as follows:
- Licensed Premises. The Venue grants to the Client a revocable license to occupy and use property located at 5 East 54th Street, New York 10022, commonly known as Scorpio’s.
- The Venue shall maintain the premises in good, clean, orderly, and sanitary condition and shall repair the premises as required by the Client. The Venues shall provide to the Client the premises in a clean and suitable manner.
- The Client shall use the premises solely as agreed by the Venue. The Venue reserves the right to inspect the Premises throughout the time the Client is occupying, or has the right to occupy the Licensed Premises.
- The Client agrees that the general public, or and audience, shall only be permitted or allowed for an Event, or any other activity associated with the Event, if given prior written consent from the Venue.
- The Client agrees that she/he shall not erect fixtures, props, improvements or any decorations without prior written consent of the Venue.
- The Client and its employees agree to abide by and adhere to all Town Stage Policies and House Rules and any other applicable laws.
- The Client will be responsible for making all event-related financial transactions. Any and all expenses directly related to the presentation of the Event at the premises shall be borne exclusively by the Client including marketing, security of attendees and publicity of the event.
- The Client is solely responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Premises and safety any equipment thereof.
- The Client acknowledges the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the Venue and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. The Client understands the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus may result from the actions, omissions, or negligent actions of the invitees. Therefore, the Client represents that all COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to by his employees, agents, representatives and attendees of the event.
- The Client shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend Venue from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, costs, liability or expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees and other professional fees arising out of : (i) the use or occupancy of the Licensed Premises by Client or its agents, contractors, employees or invitees, (ii) any activity, work or action done or permitted by Client or its agents, (iii) any acts, omissions, or negligence of Client or its agent, (iv) any breach, violation, or non-performance by Client or its agents of any term, covenant, or provision of this Agreement, or any law, ordinance, or governmental requirement of any kind, (v) any injury or damage to the person, property, or business of the Client, its agents, employees or invitees of the event.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of state of New York and any disputes arising out of the provisions of this agreement shall be adjudicated in New York Courts.
- Cancellation. Neither party hereto shall have any liability to the other if it is unable to perform because of strikes, labor problems, governmental disorders, rules or regulations, Acts of God, enemy action, commotion, fire casualty or other causes beyond such party’s reasonable control. In addition, if the Client has to cancel for a breach in contract or an act of force, majeure (terrorism), or if the Venue cancels, the Client will get their deposit back. The Venue agrees to rebook the event for another date considering that such a date is available. Furthermore, the deposit will be non-refundable if the client cancels for any other reason not specified.
CLIENT SIGNATURE: _______________________________________
PRINT NAME: ____________________________________
EVENT DATE: __________________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )