This Employment Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2020 (the “effective date”), between Speech Therapy Inc. (Whole Therapy Solutions WTS), (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _____________, Address ____________ (herein referred to as the “Employee”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Weeks/Months/Years], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company shall hire the Employee for the purpose of offering therapy solutions. The Employee can either be a;
- A full time employee. Shall be any employee working full time for the Company, available always during working hours and shall be entitled to employee benefits offered by the Company.
- A part-time employee. Shall be any employee working some hours either daily or weekly any not entitled to any employee benefits offered by the Company.
- An independent contractor. Shall be any person offering specialized services to the Company when needed and shall not be entitled to any employee benefits offered by the Company, or
- A temporary employee. Any employee who only works on temporary basis and not entitled to employee benefits offered by the Company.
NOTE: Employee must Tick besides there employee specification.
The Company shall pay the Employee as follows:
- _______ Dollars for Full time employees.
- _______ Dollars for Part-time employees.
- _______ Dollars for Independent Contractors.
- _______ Dollars for Temporary employees.
- The Employee shall NOT solicit, negotiate, and contact either directly or indirectly, with another prospective company, employer, competitor, customer, client or any other entity that offers the same services as those covered herein during the term of this Agreement.
- The Employee shall NOT, after termination of this Agreement, solicit, negotiate, contact either directly or indirectly, with another prospective employer, competitor, customer, client or any other entity carrying out the same or similar services as those carried by the Company.
- The Employee shall not by incitement encourage employees, customers, associates, clients of the Company to terminate their obligations with the Company.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
Apart from the Full time Employee, the Part-time employees, Independent contractor and the Temporary employee shall be retained as independent contractors. They shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Company will not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on their behalf during the term of this Agreement. They shall not be entitled to any fringe benefits that the Company provides for Full time employees generally or to any statutory employment benefits, including without limitation worker’s compensation or insurance.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of _________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Employee and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Employee may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
Signature Signature _____________________ _________________________
Contact Information Contact information
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )