This Employment Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Fitch’s, Address _______________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _____________, Address ____________ (herein referred to as the “Employee”).
WHEREAS, the Employee understands the employment covered under this Agreement shall be on probation basis, for consideration of a long-term position.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period Ninety Days commencing on the Effective Date herein.
Job Title. The Company is hiring the Employee as a ___________________, for the term covered under this Agreement. The Employee’s job roles and duties shall include:
Hours of work. The Employee shall work for ______ hours per week, subject to the Company’s discretion from time to time, the Employee may be required to work on statutory public holidays and late in the night
Duty post. The Employee shall work from the Company’s office located at _____________.
- RUMINATION/ALLOWANCES/STATUTORY DEDUCTIONS.
The Company shall pay the Employee _______________ Dollars Weekly. The Company shall deduct from the Employee’s basic salary all statutory payments i.e. income tax and social security contribution, and remit these to the appropriate authorities on your behalf.
- Either Party has the right to voluntarily terminate this appointment, provided the other Party has given ____ Days’ Written Notice or in lieu of notice, the equivalent compensation for hours of work done by the Employee. Upon termination of the employment, the Employee shall return any items belonging to the Company in their custody, in good condition, on or before leaving the service of the Company.
- Please note however that the Company reserves the right to summarily dismiss the Employee in the event that:
- There is inability to perform satisfactorily the duties assigned.
- Involvement in criminal acts.
- Negligence of duty, insubordination, willful disregard of instructions, drunkenness and use of illicit drug, willful damage to property or any act that will bring the Business into disrepute.
- Being absent from work for ______ consecutive working days without prior written approval.
- For the purpose of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means any personal and/or business information, included but not limited to the Company’s clients names, addresses and contact information disclosed as confidential, as well as the concepts, ideas, ‘trade secrets’ and any other information covered herein. Confidential information also includes all information or material that has or could have commercial value that has been disclosed by the Company to the Employee during pitches, discussions or while developing concepts for the Company’s business. If Confidential Information is in written form, the Company shall label or stamp the materials with the word “Confidential” or some similar warning. If Confidential Information is transmitted orally, the Company shall promptly provide a writing indicating that such oral communication constituted Confidential Information. The Employee cannot share the Company’s confidential information or the concept covered under this Agreement with the general public and/or a third party without the Company’s written consent.
- The Employee agrees to use the Confidential Information solely in connection with the current or contemplated, employment, work and/or business relationship between the parties and not for any purpose other than as authorized by this Agreement without the prior written consent of an authorized representative of the Company. No other right or license, whether expressed or implied, in the Confidential Information is granted to the Employee hereunder.
- Receiving Party’s obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is:
- Publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Employee,
- Discovered or created by the Employee before disclosure by Company,
- Learned by the Employee through legitimate means other than from the Company, or
- Is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party’s prior written approval.
- The Employee shall not solicit, negotiate, and contact either directly or indirectly, with another prospective company, employer, competitor, customer, client or any other entity that offers the same services as those covered herein during the term of this Agreement.
- The Employee shall not, for Six Months after termination/Cancellation of this Agreement, and in the event that the Company does not hire the Employee after the probations, solicit, negotiate, contact either directly or indirectly, and with another prospective employer, competitor, customer, client or any other entity carrying out the same or similar services as those carried by the Company.
- The Employee shall not, during the term of this Agreement and/or Two Years after the termination/cancellation of this Agreement, by incitement encourage employees, customers, associates, clients of the Company to terminate their obligations with the Company.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of ________, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in __________, USA.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Employee and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Employee may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ___________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
EMPLOYEE: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )