This Employment Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “effective date”), between ______________, Contact Info: _____________________________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _____________, Contact Info ____________ (herein referred to as the “Employee”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ________ [Weeks/Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company undertakes to hire the Employee to offer online services, including but not limited to, working on the Company’s eBay Amazon online stores. The Employee shall be responsible with providing all information required to set up the online account IDs. Employee obligations shall include:
The Employee shall be ____ per hour, payments shall be made once a week. The Employee shall send tax invoice at the end of each week on Friday.
The Company shall at any time, without notice to the Employee, terminate/cancel this Agreement if the Employee breaches any terms herein.
The Company shall own all and proprietary rights and copyrights to the online stores, and all the ownership to the platform. The Employee shall not claim any copyrights over the online stores and/or any of the proceeds made from the sales thereof.
- The Employee understands that any communication with the Company’s customers shall only be through the Company. The Employee shall not, directly or indirectly, call, contact or communicate with the customers without prior notice from the Company.
- The Employee shall not, during the term of this Agreement and/or upon the termination/cancellation thereof, solicit, negotiate, and contact directly or indirectly, any other Company’s customers with the aim of conducting business with them. This includes not having a similar business on the side that they operate while still in employment with the Company as covered under this Agreement.
- The Employee shall not, during the term of this Agreement and/or Six Months after the termination/cancellation of the Agreement, by incitement encourage the Company’s customers, associates and/or employees to terminate their obligations with the Company.
The Employee agrees not to disclose to any third party, confidential information or materials of the Company, the Company’s trade secrets, the Company’s customers, or anyone with a business or employment relationship with Company. The Employee further agrees that they will not use, remove, transfer, transmit, reproduce or otherwise deal with confidential information or other tangible or intangible property of another party, except for the sole purpose of performing their services as an employee under this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Employee and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Employee may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
EMPLOYEE: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )