|CLAIRESE CLAUET DAHANVERSUSDAVID AMICHAEL DAHAN||DOCKET NUMBER: 168273 DIV. “A” THE FAMILY COURT PARISH OF EAST BATON ROUGE STATE OF LOUISIANA|
DECLARATION OF ACCRUED INTEREST
I, CLAIRESE CLAUET DAHAN, the Judgment Creditor in the aforementioned case, hereby states as follows:
- I have knowledge of the facts concerning the accrued interest claimed herein.
- To the best of my knowledge, the said amounts herein are correct, reasonable, and necessary, and haven not been satisfied.
- Vide this Court’s judgment signed on or about February 25, 2011, the Court awarded Judgment Creditor $137,714.15.
- Pursuant to a garnishment Order made by this Court on or about December 22, 2011, Judgment Creditor received $37,854.31 from Citibank, the Garnishee.
- I declare that the balance of $99,859.84 remains unsettled to the date of the instant declaration.
- I declare interest accruing at the legal rate (3.50%) from the date of partial satisfaction being March 14, 2012, in the amount of $38,047.
- I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Louisiana that the foregoing is correct and true to the best of my knowledge, information, and belief.
NOTARY’S JURAT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Clairese Claudet appeared in person and signed in my presence on this _______, the ______ day of ______, 2021, and having been duly sworn by me on her oath did depose, swear, and testify that the affirmed, acknowledged, certified, and swore to the truth of the contents in her Declaration of Accrued Interest.
I am a notary public in the Parish of Orleans in the State of Louisiana.
SIGNED under oath before me on [ENTER DATE]
Notary Public, Parish of Orleans, State of South Louisiana
My signature and Seal appear hereinabove.
Notary’s printed name: ________________
Notary’s Business Address: ___________
Notary’s Business Telephone: _______________
Business Email: _____________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )