CREDIT REPAIR AGREEMENT
___________________________________________________________ (THE COMPANY/SELLER) AND
______________________________________________________________ (THE CLIENT/ BUYER)
THIS AGREEMENT is made on the …………..day of……….20……., entered into by the Company and the Client (Company and Client collectively referred to herein as the “Parties” or individually as the “Party”) and includes that party’s successors and assigns.
The Client agrees to use the Company for credit repair services. (the “services”) and the Company agrees to provide the services at the cost outlined in this agreement and the standard accepted in practice.
The Client shall pay the Company $__________________________for the services when it falls due. The Company may suspend the services or use collection action for non-payment or late payment. Unless otherwise provided in this agreement, there shall be no refunds for services already performed.
Obligations of the parties
The Company will offer the services within six (6) months from the date of execution of this agreement. The services will include:
- Advice the Client on their rights under the relevant Federal and State credit laws e.g the Credit Repair Organization Act (CROA) the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Virginia Credit Services Businesses Act. Such advice however, shall not constitute legal advice.
- Hold the Client’s information in confidentially and only release it to parties necessary to provide the services.
- Evaluate with the Client their credit reports to detect any inaccurate information.
- Promptly contact the CRA on rectifying/reinvestigations any false or inaccurate information on the Client’s credit reports.
- Formulate dispute correspondence to the Client’s creditors under inaccurate information furnished to the CRA, if required. The Company will keep the creditors updated on reinvestigations.
- The Company may help the Client to get their credit reports
The Client shall:
- Provide the Company with true, accurate, and complete information to the best of their knowledge, e.g., a full copy of their credit reports from the CRA. The Company may terminate its services if the Client offers any material misstatements.
- If the Client is utilizing the Company’s services as part of the Client’s dealings with a Mortgage Broker or Real Estate Agent, to authorize the Mortgage Broker or Real Estate Agent to disclose the Client’s financial history and credit report(s) to the Company and also allow the Company to disclose the Client’s financial information and credit report(s) to the said Mortgage Broker or Real Estate Agent.
- Grant the Company and its employees acting as the Client’s agent a limited power of attorney to enable them to execute the services.
- Indemnify and hold the Company and its agents harmless from and against any action arising out of provision of the services to the Client under this agreement or the Client’s breach of this agreement, except for actions arising out of the Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct and to pay the Company damages that attract indemnification under this agreement.
- The Client agrees to have received, read, and understood the Information Statements, Notices of Cancellation required by state and federal law, and this agreement and agrees to be bound by them.
- The Company does not represent or warrant that it will achieve specific results for the Client.
- The Company may terminate this agreement upon breach of this agreement, including but not limited to non-payment or failure to maintain credit monitoring services.
- In order for the Company to operate as a Credit Service Organization, it has registered ________________________and obtained the proper security bond/letter of credit_________________________to indemnify persons who suffer damages as a result of the violation of the Virginia Credit Services Businesses Act. The surety bond in the amount of $ _________________is issued by:
All notices and other communications hereunder shall be given in writing. They shall be deemed to be duly given and effective: (i) upon receipt if delivered by electronic mail or facsimile, (ii) three days after deposit in the United States mail, and (iii) one day after deposit with a national overnight express delivery service. Either party may change their contact information upon written notice to the other party. Suppose any provision of this agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent body to be void, voidable, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable; parties may amend that provision or remove it from this agreement. The remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This Contract and its enforcement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. This Contract may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument. Except where this agreement provides otherwise, the rights and remedies contained in it are not exclusive to rights or remedies provided by law. Failure by either party to enforce any of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of their right to enforce this agreement.
Any dispute under this agreement shall be resolved by Negotiation. Parties shall act in good faith to resolve the dispute. Nothing in this section shall be construed as limiting the Court’s jurisdiction. This Contract represents the final and entire agreement between the parties and shall supersede all other agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof.
The principal business address of the Company shall be:
The Company’s agent address for service of process shall be:
The Client’s address shall be:
“You, the buyer, may cancel this contract at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of the transaction. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right.”
- Signed by the duly authorized representative of the COMPANY
Printed name and Designation Signature Date
Client’s printed name Client’s signature Date
- Client’s spouse if applicable:
Spouse’s printed name Spouse’s signature Date
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )