CONTRACT FOR SERVICES
This Contract (this “Agreementt”) is made effective as of………………., by and between
KoiGrand LLC address: 515 East Las Olas Blvd, Suite 20, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301(herein “Company”)
……………… address…………………………………………………………. (herein Employee)
In consideration of the employment opportunity provided by the Company, the Employee intending to be legally bound agree to the following:
- TERM OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement shall remain in effect for three months after the agreed date and shall remain in force for one year after that.
- LIMITATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. This Agreement is not a contract of employment. Neither You nor the Company is obligated to any specific term of employment. This Agreement is limited to covenants’ subject matter for not to compete or solicit and nondisclosure as described in this Agreement.
- NON-COMPETITION. For the entire duration of this Agreement, and for a year after the Employer’s relationship with the Employee has been terminated for any reason, the Employee will not work as an employee, officer, director, partner, consultant, agent, and the owner or engage in any other capacity with a competing company. This means that Employee must not perform any work for other companies who offer the same services as this Company.
- NON-SOLICITATION. During the term of your employment, and for one (1) year immediately after that, the Employee agrees not to solicit any employee or independent contractor of the Company on behalf of any other business enterprise, nor shall you induce any employee or independent contractor associated with the Company to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship with the Company.
- SOLICITING CUSTOMERS AFTER TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT. For one (1) year following the termination of your employment and your relationship with the Company, Employee shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose to any person, firm, or corporation the names or addresses of any of the customers or clients of the Company or any other information about them. Neither shall you call on, solicit, take away, or attempt to call on, solicit, or take away any customer of the Company on whom Employee have called or with whom Employee became acquainted during the term of your employment, as the direct or indirect result of your employment with the Company.
- NON DISPARAGEMENT. The Employee will not disparage, defame or discredit any member or Employee of the Company or engage in any activity which would have the effect of disparaging, defaming, or discrediting Company or its members, managers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents in their respective capacities as members, affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents, in any way.
- NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. Employee agrees not (i) disclose to any person, either directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information, unless and solely to the extent that such Confidential Information is required to be disclosed by law or according to a final judicial order or decree, (ii) use for his account or use, cause, facilitate or allow any third party to use Confidential Information in any way, or (iii) remove any Confidential Information or any copy, summary or compilation of any Confidential Information from the premises of the Company or the premises of any Company’s customers.
- EMPLOYEE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS. The Employee acknowledges that they have been provided with the opportunity to negotiate this Agreement, have had the opportunity to seek legal counsel before signing this Agreement, and that the restrictions imposed are fair and necessary for the Company’s business interests. Finally, the Employee agrees that these restrictions are reasonable and do not constitute a threat to their livelihood.
- SEVERABLE PROVISIONS. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if anyone or more provisions may be determined to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions and any partially unenforceable provisions to the extent enforceable shall nevertheless be binding and enforceable.
- JURISDICTION AND VENUE. This Agreement is to be construed according to the laws of the State of Florida. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction in Florida County, without regard to conflict of law’s provisions, for any claim arising out of this Agreement.
Date__________ KoiGrand LLC
By signing , the Employee acknowledges that they have read and understood the provisions and agrees to comply with all of the terms of the Agreement.
Date__________ ___________________________________ Employee
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )