This Contract is entered into by and between (name of Developer) __________ of address________________ (the “Developer“) and _____________ (Name of Client) of address______________ (the “Client”).
The Client and Developer shall together be referred to as “Parties” in this Contract.
Now, therefore, in consideration of the premises, and of the mutual promises and undertakings herein contained, the parties, intending to be legally bound, do agree as follows:
- ARCHITECTURE OF THE SYSTEM
- The WebserviceDataProvider to be built by ________________ (name of Developer) will present data in a format that is useful to the Client’s Information System. The WebserviceDataProvider will get data from the MultiSourceDataProvider. This component will merge the information coming from 2 or more DataSourceProvider components.
- DataSourceProvider components will implement 6 different SportExtractor components that will extract information for one sport from one source. The information extracted for each sport are-:
- the score of previous played games,
- the planning of the next games
- The score changes and comments in real time for the games that are playing when Client asks for information.
- PLANNING TIME AND COST ESTIMATION.
Disclaimer on cost
I would like to emphasize that this is an initial estimate that corresponds to my understanding of your needs. Later on, we will make an estimate for each sport according to the information you are going to request and according to the source website from which we will extract the information.
Disclaimer on Time
The duration estimated in this document is needed if i work all by myself but the time may be reduced if i work with another person.
However I do not guarantee that the person will be as efficient as I am so it will take more time to make the same work and i need to check the quality of the code.
I therefore prefer working alone but I can still work with another person if you insist on the timing.
|SportExtraction for every spot||An average of 1 month implementation time.( For 6 sports, that will be 6 months)|
|SourceExtractor, SourceScrappingInfoMerger andDataSourceProvider||1 month|
- For the layer that will serve the information to Client’s information system, the developer shall analyze Client’s Information System requirements and implement it as optimized as possible as per the requirements.
- Developer may implement web services that write directly to Client sql database when information needs to be updated.
- The first operational version of the system can be achieved in 8 months’ time.
- The second source and monitoring functionalities (to monitor the system in real time) can be added after the first operational version of the system. Redundancy can be added in all levels to increase the robustness and the resiliency.
- The work will also require working during the game times which may reduce the number of working hours.
- Cost Estimation
1 month is equivalent to 20 working days and a fee of $200 per day.
Total – $4000 per month.
For an operational version of the system the cost will be – $28000 for 7 months.
- The Parties shall maintain the confidentiality of all the private affairs and/or information of each other and shall not disclose such information to a third party without the express consent of that party.
- Each party’s Proprietary or Confidential Information shall remain the sole and exclusive property of that party. The parties agree that in the event of use or disclosure by the other party other than as specifically provided for in this Contract, the non-disclosing party may be entitled to equitable relief.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
The term of this Contract shall commence on the date of execution and will remain in full force and effect until the service is complete.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- “Force Majeure” shall mean any event beyond the reasonable control of the Parties, and which is unavoidable notwithstanding the reasonable care of the party affected, and shall include but not be limited to war, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, sabotage, boycott, embargo, explosion, fire, earthquake, flood, unavoidable accident, epidemic, act of God, action or inaction of any governmental official or agency (civil or military) and refusal of any licences or permits, if properly applied for.
- If either Party is prevented from or delayed in performing any of its obligations under this Contract by an event of Force Majeure, then it shall notify the other in writing of the occurrence of such event and the circumstances thereof within fourteen (14) days after the occurrence of such event.
- The Party who has given such notice shall be excused from the performance or punctual performance of its obligations under this Contract for so long as the relevant event of Force Majeure continues and to the extent that such Party’s performance is prevented or delayed. The occurrence of any event of Force Majeure affecting either party shall NOT give rise to any claim for damages or additional costs and expenses suffered or incurred by reason of Force Majeure.
- SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
If any provision or part-provision of this Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this Clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Contract.
If one Party gives notice to the other of the possibility that any provision or part-provision of this Contract is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the Parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that, as amended, it is legal, valid and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intended commercial result of the original provision.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The laws of the state of ___ govern the rights and obligations of the Client and the Contractor under this Contract, without regard to conflict of law principles of that state.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be settled amicably by the parties in good faith by whatever means the parties deem appropriate. If the parties cannot themselves resolve any such dispute between them within 14 days from the time the dispute arose, initial resort shall be had to private conciliation or mediation in a form agreed by the parties. If within a further 14 days after the dispute has arisen a satisfactory private conciliation or mediation process has not been agreed upon by the parties, or if within 30 days after the dispute has been submitted for private conciliation or mediation it has not been resolved to the satisfaction of the parties, then the dispute may be submitted for final and conclusive resolution to any court of competent jurisdiction.
- ENTIRE CONTRACT
This Contract represents the parties’ final and complete understanding of this job and the subject matter discussed in this Contract. This Contract supersedes all other contracts (both written and oral) between the parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Contract to be executed in duplicate, each of which shall be considered an original, by them/respective signatory officials thereunto duly authorized as of the day and year first above written.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )