This CONSULTANCY AGREEMENT (the “Agreement” or “Consulting Agreement”) states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between TAO GROUP LLC, having its principal place of business at [Address], (the “Company”), and HAMO SEFO, an individual working on behalf of the government of Samoa (the “Consultant”) who agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
- The Consultant offers consulting services on behalf of government interests;
- The Company desires to retain the services of the Consultant to render consulting services with regard to [Scope of consulting services] according to the terms and conditions herein.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties hereto, the Consultant and the Company (individually, each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows:
This Agreement shall begin on the 1st day of June, 2021 and continue until the 31st day of 2026. Either Party may terminate this Agreement for any reason with [Days written notice] day’s written notice to the other Party.
- CONSULTING SERVICES
- The Consultant agrees that he will provide its expertise to the Company for all things pertaining to the services to be offered (The “Consulting Services.”). The Consultant offers services such as; [DESCRIBE THE SPECIFIC SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONSULTANT]
- In consideration for the Consulting Services, the Company shall pay the Consultant a 2% fee on every initial transaction by each individual investment portfolio.
- Balance is to be paid to Consultant’s designated account via bank transfer pending once the total investment transaction is complete.
- When all requirements are satisfactory and checked by the Company, funds will be transferred once the file is complete.
- TOA GROUP LLC is not liable for any cost or fee outside the 2% mentioned in this section in creation of each individual investment portfolio folder.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Company will hold all intellectual property rights in any work product resulting from the Consulting Services including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights. The Consultant agrees not to claim any such ownership in such work product’s intellectual property at any time prior to or after the completion and delivery of such work product to the Company.
The Consultant shall not disclose to any third party any details regarding the Company’s business, including, without limitation
- any information regarding any of the Company’s customer information, business plans, or price points (the “Confidential Information”),
- Make copies of any Confidential Information or any content based on the concepts contained within the Confidential Information for personal use or for distribution unless requested to do so by the Company, or
- Use Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Company.
The Company agrees to indemnify, defend, and protect the Consultant from and against all lawsuits and costs of every kind pertaining to the Company’s business including reasonable legal fees due to any act or failure to act by the Company based upon the Consulting Services.
- Either Party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement upon a written notice of termination to the other Party. Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, upon the termination of this Agreement, any arrangement for Services then in effect will immediately terminate.
- The Company can terminate this agreement in the event the government of Samoa agrees to sign any treaty that will allow sharing of personal banking information with other nations.
Any disputes that may arise as a result of this agreement shall be solved through negotiation by both parties. If both parties fail to reach an amicable solution, the parties may proceed to mediation whereby certified mediators will be appointed and approved by both parties.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the two parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement. This agreement may be modified at any time, provided there is written consent of both parties to this contract.
The parties agree that if any portion of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be struck from the record and the remaining provisions will retain their full force and effect.
No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This Consultancy Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Samoa and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Samoa.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this agreement, or have caused this Agreement to be duly executed on their respective behalf by their respective officers thereunto duly authorized, as of as of the dates below.
BY TOA GROUP LLC
NAME: HAMO SEFO
TITLE: SAMOA GOVERNMENT CONSULTANT
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )