IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS, [ENTER NAME] COUNTY, OHIO CIVIL DIVISION
ENTER NAME ,
Civil Case No.:
Plaintiff, ENTER NAME, pro se, for his complaint against Defendant ENTER NAME, hereby alleges and states as follows:
1. Here, I will generally state what the case involves.
2. Plaintiff is a resident of ENTER ADDRESS.
3. Defendant is ENTER DEFENDANT’S IDENTITY AND RESIDENCE.
8. This court has jurisdiction pursuant to Section 2305.01, which grants Courts of Common Pleas original jurisdiction in all civil cases.
9. Venue [should be determined by the residence of either the Plaintiff or Defendant]
FACTS COMMON TO ALL CLAIMS
10. Here I will state all Facts as you provided in the timeline.
Here, I will include all the Causes of Action you provided in the attached document.
PRAYER FOR RELIEF
WHEREFORE Plaintiff respectfully requests that the Court:
- Here I shall include the requests/prayers you have for the Court.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that on [ENTER DATE], copies of the foregoing Complaint have been sent to the Defendant in the following address:
[ENTER DEFENDANT’S ADRESS]
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )