COMPANION SERVICE AGREEMENT.
This Companion Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Kelsey Kemp LLC, Contact Info; ____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Address _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
WHEREAS, this Agreement is a Sober Companion contract in which the Company shall provide the Client with support and advice with the aim of achieving of recovering from drug and/or substance use and abuse. The Client shall be assigned a Company’s service provider referred to as a companion.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Client shall receive companion services during the term of this Agreement, which shall include:
- The companion shall travel to be with the Client at the Client’s location at ________, or take up residence in a location proximate to the Client which shall include a hotel room, a room provided for by the Client, a guest room or a living space that is comparable for the service.
- The companion shall work together with the Client to find a recovery plan that shall work for the Client.
- The companion shall accompany the Client in their daily activities to ensure that the Client is not engaging in drug and/or substance use or abuse.
- The Client shall be responsible for arriving at the meetings on time, and act respectfully towards the companion at all times. The Client shall not harm themselves and/or the companion during the time together.
- The Client warrants that they shall not keep, sell, buy and use/abuse drugs and/or chemical substances the term of this Agreement.
The Client shall pay ___________ Dollars for the services covered herein, paid upfront on the Effective Date herein. The Client shall also pay for the companion’s hotel expenses, meals and travel expenses where applicable and reimburse any out of pocket expenses incurred by the Company or the companion while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement.
- The Client can terminate/cancel this Agreement by offering the Company a ____ Hour written notice on the same. If the Client cancels the Agreement less than ____ hours to the pick-up time, the Company shall not refund the service fees paid herein.
The Company can at any time and without a written notice terminate/cancel this Agreement if he realizes that the presence, use, abuse, and/or sale of illegal drugs and/or illegal and/or being of violent/hostile behavior substances in during transportation. The Client shall not receive any refunds under such circumstances.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY (Staff): _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )