Code of Conduct
While attending Fortitude during regular hours or during sponsored activities, I agree to follow these basic rules, procedures, and expectations:
- Your first priority at Fortitude is to learn. No phones or technology during class.
- All items created during Fortitude Camps are the property of Fortitude Careers, unless otherwise stated.
- Be in the right place, at the right time, with the right equipment.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself and never intentionally harm another.
- Use appropriate language and behavior at all times while maintaining friendly and courteous behavior.
- Be polite and respectful to everyone, including students, teachers, Fortitude staff, and visitors.
- Follow individual teacher instructions, class rules, and expectations at all times.
- Do not be a bully. If you see someone being bullied, intervene by telling them to stop or immediately report it to Fortitude personnel.
- Do not become a distraction for others. Give others the opportunity to maximize their potential. Encourage your fellow participants. Never tear them down.
- Fortitude attendance and participation in class are an essential part of the educational process. You are required to be present, prepared and prompt.
- No weapons, drugs or alcohol on campus at any time – no exceptions.
Participants who do not adhere to the code of conduct will be expected to meet with Fortitude faculty and will self-determine the consequences, which may include expulsion from the program.
Printed Name: ______________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )