This Coaching Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ____________________, Contact Info: ____________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Coach”), and _____________, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ________ [Days/Weeks/Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein, subject to a review after the expiry of this period.
- The Client is hiring the services of the Coach that shall be delivered as the following sets; 1*90 minutes calls and 7*60 minute calls.
- The Client shall be responsible for checking their email often for updates on the program dates and times. All concerns, questions and suggestions about the coaching program shall be communicated to the Coach through, Email, WhatsApp or Vortex. The Client shall be responsible for providing the Coach with correct information about themselves.
- The Client shall pay One Thousand Two Hundred Euros (1200) for the services covered under this Agreement, they shall have an option of making six equal instalments of Two Hundred Euros. Payments can be made through the Coach’s _____________ Account.
- The Client shall be fined ______ Euros for late payments.
- The Client understands that there shall be no reschedules of the coaching sessions since they are booked in advance. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that they time the sessions in order not to miss out. There shall be no refunds once the Client decides to cancel/terminate or reschedule the sessions.
- In the event that the Coach cancels/reschedules the coaching session for any reasons, they shall communicate the decision to reschedule promptly. Should the Coach cancel/terminate or reschedule the sessions due to events that are beyond their control including but not limited to acts of God, adverse extreme weather conditions and Covid-19, they shall responsible to refund the payments made under this Agreement.
Parties agree that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a Written Notice on the termination.
- LIABILITY/WAIVER/INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
- The Coach shall not, during the term of this Agreement, be held liable for any injuries, real or unreal, mental or psychological, suffered by the Client while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as the injuries are not in any way due to the Company’s negligence. The Client agrees to indemnify the Company against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- The Coach shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Coach shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Coach’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
The Coach respects Client’s privacy and insists that Client respects the Coach’s. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Any Confidential Information shared by Client and/or the Coach is confidential, Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Party who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information or any transactions, during discussions, on the forum or otherwise. The Coach agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with the Client during sessions. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. The Coach will keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use the best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
The Client agrees they used Coach’s services at their own risk and that the sessions are only an educational service being provided. Client releases the Coach, from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, and causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the sessions. The Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable. Client agrees that the Coach shall not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of these services. The Coach assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the materials offered during the sessions.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Spain.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Coach and the Client and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Coach may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Client’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COACH: ________________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )