This Cleaning Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Raphael Toussaint, Hartie’s Touch LLC, Contact Info: (845) 507-3278 email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Address _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company offers cleaning services specifically for post-construction for windows and office building cleaning services. The Company shall offer the following services;
☐Deep window washing (inside and outside) including scraping all the windows.
☐Frame and sill cleaning.
☐Restroom cleaning (clean and sanitize toilet sink, mirror, toilet bowls and countertops).
☐Dust all corners and walls.
☐Sweep and wet mop all tilled floor areas.
☐Spot clean walls and floor to remove stains and residue.
Day. ☐Monday ☐Tuesday ☐Wednesday
☐Thursday ☐Friday ☐Saturday ☐Sunday
Time From: ___________________ To: ______________________
Number of people needed for the job: _________________________.
Any special requirement: ________________________.
The Client shall pay ________ Dollars for the services covered under this Agreement, ___% shall be paid upfront and the balance paid within 30 days.
- The Company and/or the Company’s employees shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage caused while they are carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as such damages are not as a result of the Client’s negligence. The Company and/or the Company’s employees shall not be held responsible for any damages done to any special furniture and/or items at the location in the event that the Client failed to inform the Company of any special attention that needs to be given while cleaning. The Client agrees to indemnify the Company against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- The Company and/or the Company’s employees understand the nature of risk involved with line of services they offer, the Company and/or Company’s employees shall exercise caution while on site. The Client shall not, during the term of this Agreement, be held liable for any injuries sustained by the Company and/or the Company’s employees while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as the injuries are not in any way due to the Client’s negligence. The Company agrees to indemnify the Client against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement. The Contractor shall have an insurance cover for such issues.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Company shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- Neither the Company nor the Client shall not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Company shall not contract a 3rd party or subcontract their obligations herein without prior Notice or consent of the Client.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE.
The failure on the part of the Company and/or the Company’s employees to perform their obligation under this contract will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. The Company shall inform the Client of such inconveniences promptly.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a binding mediation process in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA.
- The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a ____ Day Written Notice on the same. If the Client terminates/cancels this Agreement after the commencement of the cleaning, they shall be bound to pay for work already completed before the Agreement shall be considered terminated/cancelled.
- The Company may at any time and without prior notice terminate/cancel this Agreement in the event that the Client changes the price/cost after the cleaning has begun and/or the Client has signed a similar contract with a 3rd party.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the State of New York, USA.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ _________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )