CIVIL LAWSUIT FOR DAMAGES
1. Plaintiff ___________, (“the Plaintiff”), files this Complaint, against Municipalities, (“the defendant”), and alleges the following:
NATURE OF ACTION 2. This is a civil action for, tort of false imprisonment arising out of the Defendant’s actions of bringing a capias against the Plaintiff for a closed case. Accordingly, the Plaintiff seeks aggravated damages and all other reliefs offered by law.
3. The Plaintiff is _______________________
4. The Defendant is the Municipal of ____________
5. 8 months ago the Plaintiff was charged with a traffic infraction that involved the magistrate putting him in jail for contempt of court. The plaintiff was taken to suburb jail straight from traffic court and he served 3 days.
6. The Court date was rescheduled, and the case was resolved. However, the Court still found the Plaintiff guilty from their ignorance of Plaintiff’s affidavits and motions.
7. The Case was closed on 10th March 2020.
8. On October 16, 2020, the plaintiff received a letter detailing that he never reported in jail.
9. The Court has served him a copias and a license block.
PRAYER AND RELIEF
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff ________________( enter name). respectfully request that this Court enter judgment in their favor and as against Defendants as follows:
- The defendant be ordered to pay the Plaintiff aggravated damages.
- For all costs of suit herein; and
- For such other and further relief as the Court deems appropriate.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )