CHATTEL LIEN NOTICE
RIGHTWAY SPRING COMPANY )
KENNETH B. DAVIS )
Rightway Spring Company (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us” or “Our”), hereby claims a lien under Wash. Rev. Code § 60.08.020 and hereby avers as follows:
- The chattel mandatory to be charged with the lien is a 1999 SQ623DE trailer with license no. 76638 Oregon and vehicle identification number 42EOPHF44X1000331.
- The name of the owner of the above chattel is Kenneth B. Davis of 912 31st St. NE Ste D, Auburn, WA 98002.
- Rightway Spring Company is payable a sum of $6,241.45.
- Mr. Chris Walls, the agent of Kenneth B. Davis, contacted Us on 02/14/2022 to conduct repairs on the subject vehicle. Chris was given a quote of $3,800.
- As We were conducting repairs, We noticed that the brakes also needed some repairs and informed Chris. He asked for a quote and was given one for $2441.45. He then approved the repairs.
- We completed repairs on the subject vehicle and contacted Chris to pick up the subject vehicle. He said he would do so later but he never showed up.
- On 02/25/2022, Kenneth showed up and demanded that the subject vehicle be released to him. We informed him that payment for repairs had not been made. He told Us to contact Chris if We wanted to get paid.
- We informed Kenneth that we would not release the subject vehicle unless payment is made, failure to which, We would place a lien on the subject vehicle. Kenneth threatened to sue Us and Chris if we placed a lien on the subject vehicle.
- The subject vehicle is huge and it has been blocking 33% of access to Our shop for more than 30 days. It has become difficult for us to conduct our normal operations.
Dated this 24th day of March, 2022.
Rightway Spring Company
I, Brett Banta, being duly sworn depose and say that I have read the foregoing Notice of Lien and know the contents thereof. That the same is true of my own knowledge except as to those matters and things stated upon information and belief, and as to those things, I believe them to be true.
(Sign in the presence of a Notary Public)
Sworn to and subscribed before me this ___ day of March, 2022.
(Printed name of Notary Public)
My Commission Expires: ____________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )