CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Car Rental Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “effective date”), between Oneluxar, Contact Info: Address: ________________________________________________ Phone: _______________________ Email: __________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________________________ Contact Info: Address: ______________________________ Phone: ______________________ Email: ___________________________(hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ____________ [Weeks/Months/Years], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Company is renting a car from the Client that it shall use for the Company’s public rental services.
- The Car specification for this Agreement are;
- Type of car ____________________________
- Mileage _______________________________
- Color _________________________________
- Model ________________________________
- Year _________________________________
- Other specification ________________________________________________________
- The Company understands and acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any repairs, mechanic expenses and damage expenses that shall be required for car maintenance during the term of this Agreement. The Company shall be responsible for paying insurance for the car during the term of this Agreement
The Client shall receive ____% of all profits earned from renting the car per month, payment to be made on the ______ of each month.
During the term of this Agreement and at all times thereafter, the Company will (a) hold all Confidential Information regarding the Client and the Client’s car in strict trust and confidence, (b) refrain from using the Confidential Information in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted or required by this Agreement, and (c) refrain from disclosing any Confidential Information to any third party without obtaining the Client’s express prior written consent.
- Neither the Company nor the Client shall assign their rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Client shall not contract a 3rd party or seek another person for the purpose of renting out the car covered in this Agreement without prior written Notice or consent of the Company.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a mediation process in accordance with the ADR rules and regulation of the State of Illinois, USA.
Parties agree that either Party can terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a _______ Day Written Notice on the termination. The Client can cancel/terminate this Agreement at any time should the Company violate any clause of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws Illinois, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Illinois, USA.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ___________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )