BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.
This Business Partnership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ___________________, Contact Info: _________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Contact Info: ___________, (herein referred to as the “Corporation”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ______ [Months] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Corporation shall be providing the Company _____________________, in the quantity ____________ Units, for a period of ____________ Months.
The Corporation shall receive _______ monthly for product supplied, paid on the last day of each month, through the Corporation’s PayPal account.
The Parties agree to keep the business/partnership concept confidential and/or that disclosure of any details of the business concept or any other details about the management of the Company or the Company’s business and/or this Agreement will ONLY happen when and how needed, upon written consent of each Parties herein. The Parties agree that they shall do everything necessary in their personal capacity and as a team to always maintain the confidentiality of the business. Each Party shall not use the said information without prior written consent of the other partner except;
- The information is required by law.
- The information is already in the public domain.
- WAIVER AND ASSIGNMENT.
- The waiver by either Partner of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall NOT in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- No Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent by the other Party.
- FORCE MAJEURE.
The failure on the part of the Corporation to perform their obligation under this Agreement will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. However, it is the responsibility of the Corporation to promptly notify the Company of such delays and inconveniences that may interfere with the execution of this Agreement.
Parties agree that either Party can cancel/terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a 30 Day Written Notice on the cancel/termination. Upon the termination/cancellation of this Agreement, the Company shall ensure to pay the Corporation all undue payments for the products already delivered.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION.
- The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of _________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in ____________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Corporation and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Corporation may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CORPORATION: _____________ ___________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )