This Business Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of ___ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Simply Alchemy Designs, Contact Info: _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ________________, Contact Info: _____________ (herein referred to as the “Customer”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Customer is hiring the Company for the purpose of making them a design. The Company shall make a design with the following specifications; ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the unused and returned materials unless agreed otherwise by both parties.
- The Customer shall have rights to inspect the project at every stage and request revisions before the project is finalized, once the project is completed the Customer shall not conduct any inspections or request any revisions.
- The Customer shall pay ______ Dollars for the designs provided under this Agreement, _____ Dollars down payment shall be paid on signing this Agreement and the balance cleared by the completion of the project.
- Payment shall be made with 30 days upon completion of the project, failure to which the Company shall institute legal action against the Customer to recover the money owed plus any other amount awarded by the court.
- The Customer shall be liable to have a credit card or any payment type on file for the purchase of the materials needed for the project.
The Parties acknowledge that any Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a ___ day Written Notice on the same. If the Customer terminate/cancels this Agreement before the work has started, they shall forfeit the down payment made. If the Customer terminates/cancels this Agreement after the work has commenced, they shall pay the Company an estimate cost of work completed.
The Customer shall not, during the term of this Agreement, be held liable for any injuries sustained by the Company or any of the Company’s employees while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as the injuries are not in any way due to the Customer’s negligence. The Company agrees to indemnify the Customer against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
The Company shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Customer shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ___________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in __________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Client and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Company may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Customer’s prior written consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CUSTOMER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )