This Business Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Swamp Donkeys Crawfish, Contact Info: _______________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and Track Shack, Contact Info: ___________________________, (herein referred to as the “Business”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of Three Years commencing on the Effective Date herein, with an additional Three Year renewal option.
- The Company shall sell crawfish and seafood out of the Business’s bar, ____ Days a week and from ____ AM to ____ PM.
- The Company shall not pay any rent for the location at 25811W Hardy Rd, Spring, TX 77373.
The Business shall not, during the term of this Agreement and/or within three years upon the termination/cancellation of the Agreement, start and/or operate the same business as the Company or serve crawfish and seafood at the location at 25811W Hardy Rd, Spring, TX 77373.
Either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement by offering a ___ Day written notice on the same. The Agreement shall be automatically terminated if the Business asks the Company to cease selling crawfish and seafood at the location and/or if the Business demands rent from the Company.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Business and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Business may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Texas, USA.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
BUSINESS: _____________ _____________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )