This BUSINESS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into this ________________ (“the effective date”) by and between Zion Logistical Deeds LLC, a freight brokerage LLC operating in Los Angeles, California (hereinafter “the Company”) and Amira N. Gay- Gaybrianno (ANG)(herein “the Consultant), providing services as a consultant, logistics partner and Entrepreneur coach for Zion Logistical Deeds LLC (ZLD). The Company and the Consultant shall be referred to as “parties” in this agreement.
- This agreement states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between both parties;
- The owner of the Company, Stanley E Barnett jr., shall run the Company with his names and any other Hebrew given name(s).
- Both parties have read, understood and discussed the outline of the business goals, duties and expectations.
- Amira N. Gay- Gaybrianno obligations (“Consultant”)
Consultant will act as Company’s Freight Broker and Consultant and will perform necessary duties as a licensed Freight Broker and Consultant for a period of 3 years.
Consultant will assist in building Zion Logistical Deeds LLC to full operational standards as a freight brokerage.
Consultant will provide the necessary business leads to begin the licensing process, build Company Website, weekly coaching, organizing and creating business forms and other software / platform required.
The Consultant (ANG) will set up basic accounts, guidelines, documents and the appropriate training with direct source and literature to build a successful freight brokerage.
Consultant will allow the Company to use its platform to generate income to support the business.
Consultant shall control the FREIGHT AGENT program and all leads, documents, content, forms, clients and client list. Consultant is also mandated with hiring and firing process.
Consultant will have full control of the freight agent program for a period of 3 years.
- Zion Logistical Deeds LLC Obligations (“Company”)
The Company will follow all guidelines, training and coaching to establish a fully operational Company.
This includes but not limited to: Completed weekly checklist, training, phone calls, filing documents, paying for all business related needs, attending meetings at the scheduled time and location and communicating any changes in advance along with clear communications on all business related topics that can affect the progress of the business and Consultant’s dedicated time
The Company has agreed to put time and attention towards the Company as it is the sole Owner.
- Term of the Agreement
The Company has entered this agreement with the Consultant for a period of 12 months starting from 5/6/2021.
This contract will be renewable after the stipulated period. The parties may decide to renew the contract with new terms or terminate the agreement.
- Payment terms
In consideration of the services provided by the Consultant (ANG), the Company shall give a commission of ________________ on all jobs given to the Company.
In consideration of the Consultant allowing the Company to use its platform to generate income to support the business, the Company will give a commission of ______________.
In addition of the commissions, Company shall pay the Consultant a sum of $10,000 to be distributed over a period of 2 years and not exceeding 3 years.
Amira N. Gay- Gaybrianno (ANG) is hereby the ONLY business associate working with Zion Logistical Deeds LLC and no other person can be involved as a partner, employee, advisor, shareholder, administrator, unpaid worker or friendly favor including but not limited to girlfriend, spouse, family member, life partner or any other person sharing interest in the Company until Consultant has completed her business terms mentioned above with the Company.
- All notices, requests, demands or any other communications shall be in writing and shall be addressed at the following addresses: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Consultant agrees to set up a PO Box address where all payments will be sent. Consultant shall collect and meet with Stanley E Barnett. Both parties shall distribute commission and fees due for the services provided by consultant.
- Either Party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement upon a written notice of termination to the other Party. Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, upon the termination of this Agreement, any arrangement for Services then in effect will immediately terminate.
- Nonperformance, breach or violation of this agreement can lead to termination.
- In the event the Company unreasonably fails to carry out its contractual duties as agreed by the parties, the Consultant (ANG) reserves the right to terminate this agreement and request consultation fees of $10,000 in full within 30 days in addition to a $5000 missed commission due totaling $15,000 in full.
Any disputes that may arise as a result of this agreement shall be solved through negotiation by both parties. If both parties fail to reach an amicable solution, the parties may proceed to mediation whereby certified mediators will be appointed and approved by both parties.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the two parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement. This agreement may be modified at any time, provided there is written consent of both parties to this contract.
The parties agree that if any portion of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be struck from the record and the remaining provisions will retain their full force and effect.
No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This Consultancy Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in California.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this agreement, or have caused this Agreement to be duly executed on their respective behalf by their respective officers thereunto duly authorized, as of as of the dates below.
Zion Logistical Deeds LLC– Stanley E Barnett jr. and any taken Hebrew name(s)
Amira N. Gay- Gaybrianno
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )