BARTENDER SERVICE AGREEMENT.
This Bartender Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between _______________________, Contact Info; ___________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”), and ________________________, Contact Info: __________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Bartender”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of _____ [Hours/Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Client is hiring the services of the Bartender to offer cocktail bartender services at an event hosted by the Client at the Client’s location/address.
Day. ☐Monday ☐Tuesday ☐Wednesday
☐Thursday ☐Friday ☐Saturday ☐Sunday
Time From: ___________________ To: ______________________
Number of people attending the event: _________________________.
Any special requirement: ________________________.
- The Client understands that change of the event’s date after signing this Agreement shall be considered as termination/cancellation of the Agreement, and deposits paid shall be forfeited.
The Client shall pay the Bartender _______ Dollars for the services provided under this Agreement, _____% paid as deposit for booking the date shall be paid upfront on the Effective Date herein (The Client acknowledges that without paying the deposit they shall not be booked for the date they want). The reminder shall be cleared within ____ hours of completion of the event.
- The Parties acknowledge that either Party can cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a Seven Day Written Notice, before the event, on the same. For cancellation, to get any refunds back the Client is required to cancel this Agreement 7 days before the date of the event. The Client shall NOT receive any refunds if the event is cancelled within 7 days to the event.
- If the Client cancels the event within 7 days of the event, the Bartender shall retain 25% fee of the total event cost.
- Upon termination/cancellation of the event, the Client shall ensure to reimburse the Bartender for any supplies already purchased.
- The Bartender may at any time without prior notice to the Client terminate serving some guests during the event if the Bartender notices that a guest has had too much to drink.
- The Bartender shall not be held responsible for any damages caused at the event, broken cutlery or the furniture during the term of this Agreement, as long as such damages and/or loss are not as a result of the Bartender’s due negligence. The Client shall indemnify the Bartender against any and all such liability.
- The Bartender understands any and all work related risks involved with their line of work. The Client shall not be held responsible for any injuries sustained by the Bartender while the Bartender is carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as such injuries are not as a result of the Client’s due negligence. The Bartender shall indemnify the Client against any and all liability.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Bartender shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Bartender shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Bartender’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- Neither the Bartender nor the Client shall assign their rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Bartender shall not contract a 3rd party or subcontract/assign their obligations herein without prior written Notice or consent of the Client.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE.
The failure on the part of the Bartender to perform their obligation under this contract will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. The Bartender shall inform the Client of such inconveniences promptly.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a binding mediation process.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the _____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in ____________ [State/Country]
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
BARTENDER: ____________ ____________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ___________________________________ ______________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )