DCRA sent me a copy of their court case and after reading it, I think I should appeal the Dismissal of the Violation of Housing Regulations case that was granted for the defendant. The judge would have to of course be asked first then the notice of Appeal goes to the court if denied by the Judge. This a Separate case I tried for the repairs to be fixed since 2020 & for the Defendant to receive some form of discipline for the intentional negligence me and my children suffered on the opposition you mentioned before for the other case relates still to this. It’s that their lawyer stated that I have to file in civil court because they don’t have to follow PMC or any housing regulations because they’re a cooperative

  1. Draft an appeal for Plaintiff (Monique Headley vs Second Northwest Cooperative Homes Association, Inc. (Defendant)
  2. At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )