State of Georgia
I, Yasmine Buenaseda, of 119 Plantation Trace Dr, Duluth GA 30096, do hereby swear under oath that:
- Cruz Fierro is the father of our 18-month old daughter, Nayeli Buenaseda.
- Cruz Fierro is a good father to our daughter. He provides for her. He protects us too. I don’t have to worry about our daughter’s safety when he is around.
- Cruz Fierro loves our daughter unconditionally. He is very affectionate and wants only the best for her.
- Cruz Fierro spends quality time with our daughter. He plays with her and she’s always happy with him. He gets up to pamper her when she cries at night, reads her books and also puts her to sleep.
- Cruz Fierro is actively involved in the upbringing, growth and development of our daughter. When I’m at work, Cruz Fierro takes care of our daughter. He changes her diapers, feeds her, takes her outside to play and ensures that she takes her naps.
- Cruz Fierro helps to impart discipline in our daughter. He has taught her to say “please” when asking for something and not to whine or throw tantrums.
- Cruz Fierro teaches our daughter some valuable skills. One such skill is baby sign language that will help her communicate with persons with hearing impairments. He has taught her not to give up. Whenever he tries to do something and fails, he is always there to encourage her try again until she eventually makes it.
- On multiple occasions, Cruz Fierro has taken our daughter for fun trips so that she can explore and enjoy herself. Our daughter is always happy on those trips.
- The impact of Cruz Fierro in our daughter’s life cannot be undermined. Without him, our daughter would not be as happy as she is.
- I believe it is in the best interests of the child to have the mother and the father involved in his/her life. The mother’s main role is to love and nurture the child and the main role of the father is to provide for the child and to protect the child. No child should miss out on the benefits of having a father actively involved in his/her life.
Under penalty of perjury, I hereby declare and affirm that the above stated facts, to the best of my knowledge and belief, are true and correct.
Dated this ___ day of _______________, 2021.
119 Plantation Trace Dr
Duluth GA 30096
Insert Phone Number
I, Yasmine Buenaseda, being duly sworn depose and say that I have read the foregoing Affidavit and know the contents thereof. That the same is true of my own knowledge except as to those matters and things stated upon information and belief, and as to those things, I believe them to be true.
(Sign in the presence of a Notary Public)
Sworn to and subscribed before me this _____ day of ____________________, 2021.
(Printed name of Notary Public)
My Commission Expires: ____________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )