ADVERTISING AND MARKETING AGREEMENT.
This Advertising and Marketing Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Redwood Basin Digital Media, https://redwoodbasindigital.com Contact Info: __________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _____________, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of ________ [Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company shall offer the client digital advertisement and marketing services which shall including; _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- The Client shall pay an initial non-refundable payment of Three Hundred Dollars ($300) on the Effective Date, which shall be deducted from the first monthly payment.
- The Client shall pay the Company ________ Dollars for the services covered under this Agreement, payment shall be made not later than the last day of each month. The Company shall provide the Client with work invoice on the 15th of every month.
- In the event that the Client fails to make payment 15 days after the last day of the month, this Agreement shall be considered void and be cancelled.
- The Parties acknowledge and understand that the association of the Company and the Client does not extend to criminal and/or civil liability that may befall the Client. The Company shall not be held liable for any legal issues arising from the use of the Client’s products and services such as medical issues and/or proprietary rights infringement issues. The Client agrees to defend and indemnify the Company against all and any legal issues that may arise relating to its products and services.
- The waiver by either Party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Company shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
The Company agrees to keep the Client’s confidential information such as trade secrets, formulas or any details pertaining the Client that may have communicated to the Company for the purpose of the performance this Agreement confidential. The Company shall not use the said information without prior written consent by the Client except;
- The information is required by law.
- The information is already in the public domain.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a binding mediation process in accordance with the ADR rules and mechanisms of the State of California, USA.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a 30 Day Written Notice on the same. The Client shall ensure to pay the Company all and any due monies owed before the termination/cancellation is made effective.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in California, USA.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
PHONE NO: ________________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: __________________________
WEBSITE LINK: _____________________________
SIGNATURE: _______________________________ DATE: ___________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )