I work for a construction company in Hawaii and we have a client who wants to remodel his home due to his newly acquired disability. He has owned his home for 11 years and recently gotten into a wheelchair. Since he became disabled he wants to add more rooms in his house for the full-time caretakers and full-time house helper. He already has plans drawn by the architect, which will alter his home to his new conditions (like adding an elevator, wheelchair ramps, and 2 more rooms to the house). However, due to new rules by DPP(Department of Planning & Permitting), his new house expansion is not allowed (square footage limitations). We are looking for a person who can write an official letter to Department of Planning & Permitting requesting for ADA Exemption. Do you think you can write a letter for us, which can be submitted to DPP?