Report this service

Petition for Alien Relative

Service Description


A Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130) is filed by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to establish a qualifying relationship with a foreign national family member, paving the way for the relative to immigrate to the United States.


The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, and the foreign national must be an eligible family member such as a spouse, parent, child, or sibling.

How to Draft:

  • Complete Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, accurately and thoroughly.
  • Include all required supporting documents, such as proof of your relationship, proof of citizenship or lawful permanent residence, and any other necessary paperwork.
  • Review the form and documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
  • Pay the applicable filing fee.


Submit the completed form, supporting documents, and fee to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The USCIS will then review the petition and notify you of their decision.


Filing a Petition for Alien Relative is an important step in reuniting with your family. By diligently completing the required forms, providing all necessary documents, and following the filing procedures, you increase the chances of a favorable outcome and successful reunification with your loved ones.