This Hairstylist Agreement (“Agreement”) made and entered into on ____________________ by and between ______________________ (“Hairstylist”) and Hairstylist Shop with a mailing address of _______________ City of _________________, State of Texas (“Company”). The Hairstylist and Company shall be collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
NOW, therefore and in consideration of the mutual promises and agreements contained herein, the parties agree to the following.
- Services Provided
Company agrees to contract the services of the Hairstylist as an independent contractor as an employee. Company may create the schedule for the Hairstylist and notify him/her 3-4 weeks in advance. The Hairstylist can charge more for hair services if need be. Also, the Hairstylist has discretion to perform his/her obligations. In the performance of their duties, the Hairstylist has to offer a hot towel and shave on the Customer’s neck at the end of every service. In addition, the Hairstylist must adhere to safety standards that align with the state and the shop handbook.
The Company shall provide facilities including but not limited to chairs, salon booths, shaving and styling equipment, or any other equipment that is deemed necessary.
- Rent/Compensation. The Stylist (choose one)
- Shall be liable for rent that paid to the Stylist in the amount of $ 1,250 on a weekly basis and a deposit of $ 4813.50 in exchange for the use of the Company’s facilities, including but not limited to: chairs; salon booths, or any other equipment of the Company.
- Shall not be liable for rent as it pertains to the use of chairs, salon booths, or any other equipment of the Company.
- Compensation. In consideration of all Services to be rendered by the Hairstylist to the Company as an employee, the Company agree to pay _________% of income generated weekly. Commissions shall be paid to the Hairstylist every ______________ (enter day of the week). Any other compensation in the form of bonuses or benefits shall be paid as a gross amount and without deductions for taxes. All responsibility for tax payment shall be the liability of the Hairstylist.
- Credit Card Score. In case the Hairstylist chooses this option he/she can be reimbursed depending on their credit score grading in intervals of 12 months, 6 months or 3 months depending on the score. The higher the credit score, the more frequent the Hairstylist will be reimbursed for their services.
- Term and Termination
The Services of the Hairstylist may be terminated at any time at will. Additionally, if the Hairstylist wishes to terminate the Agreement, they shall serve the other party a 14 day-notice (2 weeks) to the other party.
During the term of this Agreement and for a period of 6 months after the termination, the Hairstylist shall not directly or indirectly, (1) own as a proprietor, partner, stockholder, or otherwise have interest in ; or (2) participate as an officer, or in any other capacity in the management, operation or control of; or (3) perform the services or act in the capacity of an employee, independent contractor, consultant or agent of any app engaged directly or indirectly in the business of Hairstyling. The Parties agree that in the termination of this Agreement, it shall not release the Hairstylist from any obligations under this Section.
In the event of a default under this Agreement, the defaulting party shall reimburse the non-defaulting party for all costs and expenses that were incurred, directly or indirectly including reasonable attorney fees.
Additionally, in the event a suit or action is filed to enforce this Agreement or with respect to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for all costs and expenses incurred in connection with the suit or action including without limitation reasonable attorney fees at the trial level and upon any appeal.
In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the affected party shall notify the other party, and the parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve the matter within 10 days after the date of such notice. Any disputes not resolved by good faith shall be referred to the jurisdiction of Texas courts.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
- Governing law
This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties pertaining to its subject matter and it supersedes all prior contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings of the Parties. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by the Parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have duly affixed their signature under hand and seal on this ____________ day of ___________________.
Hairstylist’s Signature: _________________
Print Name: _______________________
Company Representative’s Signature: ___________________
Print Name: __________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )